The date of the BSC Perth June meet has been set!
WHEN: Sunday, 19 June, 1:30pm
WHERE: Sewanista Fashion Workshop, Malaga
Why not come along to the BSC Perth June meet (on Sunday, 19 June) to ::
- sew (you can bring your sewing machine, or bring hand sewing if that’s easier)!
- talk about sewing (or anything else that takes your [and at least one other person’s] fancy on the day ;-)!
- pour over the latest sewing magazines (and admire/mock the latest Burda harem pants pattern – you know there’ll be at least one new pair)!
- share your plans for the fabric you bought at Potter Textiles last month!
- show and tell about your recently finished (or currently in progress projects)!
- see if someone else knows how to do that *thing* you’re not sure how to do (or get opinions/recommendations on fabric choices etc)!
BSC Perth meets are great, social events which bring together a lively group of people who share an interest in sewing and dressmaking! Members’ sewing skills range from beginner to professional – all you need is an interest in sewing to come along!
Any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSVP for the event at MeetUp — http://www.meetup.com/BurdaStyle/Perth-AU/151491/